Saturday 28 February, 2009

I am a beginer

Hey, I am new to blogging world. At present I don't know how to utilize this. But I will learn in due course. Sorry, I am slow in learning. I am a farmer. Though I have two degrees to my credit , my English is very poor. I have interest in farming,i.e. arecanut and rubber. I got broadband connection one month back. afterwords I am trying to learn a little more in this field. I will add my views in due course. I need help from others to improve myself. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. ರಮೇಶ್, ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಆರಂಭಿಸಿದಕ್ಕೆ ಅಭಿನಂದನೆಗಳು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಅನುಭವಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊರಪ್ರಪಂಚಕ್ಕೆ ತಿಳಿಸಲು ಇದು ಸುಲಭದ,ಅಮಿತ ವೆಚ್ಚವಿಲ್ಲದ ಮಾಧ್ಯಮ.

    ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬ್ಲಾಗಿಂಗ್ ಚಟುವಟಿಕೆ ಮುಂದುವರಿಯಲಿ. ವೈಯುಕ್ತಿಕವಾಗಿ ದೊಡ್ಡ ಆರ್ಥಿಕ ನಷ್ಟಕ್ಕೊಳಗಾದರೂ ಬೇರು ಹುಳ ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣದ ವಿಚಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡ ಶ್ರಮ, ಉತ್ಸಾಹಗಳು ಮೆಚ್ಚುವಂಥದ್ದು.

    ಗುಡ್ ಲಕ್.
    - ಶ್ರೀ ಪಡ್ರೆ, ಸಂಪಾದಕ, ಅಡಿಕೆ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ
    adikepatrike@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramesh, I apriciate your work on this. Keep the same intrest till you get the answer.
    Vekatesh.M
    vmsuvacha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Ramesh,
    You make simple and interesting reading. Nice to read about south canara areca farming in English which is quite rare!
    Regards,
    Vasanth Kaje.

    ReplyDelete